Friday August 5 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday August 6 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday August 7 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Powers, H. / Brunning
The results of successful completion is no longer your endorsement, but a Motorcycle Learners Permit! Additional testing is required to complete the endorsement process.
The Basic Rider Training is for both the beginner and riders with limited experience. The course will help develop your skills for becoming a safe and responsible motorcyclist. You will learn the physical and mental skills important for operating a motorcycle, ways to minimize risk and how to handle special riding situations.
Included in your tuition is a 3 hour eCourse that is required for participation and completion of the Basic Course. You will be sent an email upon registration that includes a link and instructions for the eCourse. You must bring your completion certificate with you to your first class session.
Successful completion of the course enables you to get your Motorcycle Learners Permit at the state driver license offices without further testing.
MTI provides the motorcycle.
Due to the threat of the Corona Virus, loaner gear is no longer available. You must provide all required riding gear!
Required Items to Bring
- Glasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, or Face Shield
- Full Fingered Gloves(Leather is preferable)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Long Pants, Denim or sturdier preferred. Must be in good repair with no holes, cuts or tears.
- Sturdy Boots or Shoes that completely cover your ankle (canvas high top shoes or Romeo style boots with elastic side panels are not acceptable)
- Personal Helmet: Properly-Fitting & DOT compliant (loaner helmets are no longer available available).
- There will be no refund or rescheduling if you are dismissed for improper riding gear.
|July 1 2022|
|Washington Resident Any Age||$240.00|
|Active Duty Military||$240.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.