Saturday July 9 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Our new Kick Start class is an introductory 3 hour class, designed for the new rider to learn basic motorcycle operations in a low stress, high reward environment. Ride our bikes and learn the basics of clutch and throttle control, shifting and stopping.
A maximum of 5 riders are allowed to enroll, so you are going to get the personal attention that will help you start your motorcycling career.
Required Items to Bring
- Glasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, or Face Shield
- Full Fingered Gloves(Leather is preferable)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Long Pants, Denim or sturdier preferred. Must be in good repair with no holes, cuts or tears.
- Sturdy Boots or Shoes that completely cover your ankle (canvas high top shoes or Romeo style boots with elastic side panels are not acceptable)
- Personal Helmet: Properly-Fitting & DOT compliant (loaner helmets are no longer available available).
- There will be no refund or rescheduling if you are dismissed for improper riding gear.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.