Required Training Items to Bring
- Glasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, or Face Shield
- Full Fingered Gloves(Leather is preferable)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Long Pants, Denim or sturdier preferred. Must be in good repair with no holes, cuts or tears.
- Sturdy Boots or Shoes that completely cover your ankle (canvas high top shoes or a shoe with elastic materials at the ankle are not acceptable)
- Personal Helmet: Properly-Fitting & DOT compliant (Due to the threat of the Corona virus, loaner helmets are no longer available available).
- There will be no refund or rescheduling if you are dismissed for improper riding gear.
We get many questions about gear and we are happy to answer those questions. When considering gear though, just imagine you are sliding down the training range at 20 MPH without your motorcycle. Ask yourself "What would I want to be wearing?", then dress accordingly!
Your gear must meet the minimum standard outlined above.
Optional Items to Bring
- Sunscreen, Lip Balm with Sunscreen
- Rain Gear/Jacket
- Sport Drinks Water is provided.
- Lunch/Snacks (A lunch break will be taken, usually between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on class needs).