In accordance with state and local requirements, Motorcycle Training, Inc. is implementing a number of measures to safeguard students and staff during your training session. Please take a moment to read and become familiar with these requirements.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please contact our office by phone or email so that we can reschedule you for a future class.
- On the day of your course, please arrive early and enter at the rear door at the covered porch. You will go through an intake process that involves verifying your photo ID, taking your forehead temperature with a contactless thermometer and signing you into the class.
- Classroom facilities and motorcycles will be disinfected before your class.
- You will be asked to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet at all times during your training session, whether in the classroom building or on the range.
- Breaks will be staggered to facilitate physical distancing between students in and around the facility.
- In addition to the REQUIRED motorcycle class dress code, you will also need to bring your own DOT approved motorcycle helmet, as we are unable to provide you with a loaner helmet due to the pandemic. There will be no loaner gear available.
- You will need a cloth face covering to be properly worn (covering the mouth and nose) in the classroom and while not operating a motorcycle or 3-wheeler on the range. We recommend that you bring your own face covering, however a limited supply of disposable masks will be available should you not bring your ownScreen or net face coverings will not be accepted.
- We cannot provide any food or beverage on site, so please bring your own. At a minimum, we recommend that you bring your own bottle of water.
- A handwashing facility will be provided at your training location. We encourage you to use it.
Students who are not able to meet these requirements may be turned away or asked to take another class when the student can adequately meet the requirements. We appreciate your patience with these measures as we are trying to ensure the safety of all who participate and to remain open for training and testing.