In accordance with state and local requirements, Motorcycle Training, Inc. is implementing a number of measures to safeguard students and staff during your training session. Please take a moment to read and become familiar with these requirements.
- If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please contact our office by phone or email so that we can reschedule you for a future class.
- On the day of your course, please arrive early and enter at the rear door at the covered porch. You will go through an intake process that involves verifying your photo ID, filling out a Covid-19 questionnaire and signing you into the class.
- Classroom facilities will be disinfected before your class.
- You will be asked to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet at all times during your training session, whether in the classroom building or on the range.
- You will need to provide all motorcycle riding gear, including a helmet, as we are unable to provide you with any loaner gear. If you do not have all the appropriate gear, you will not be able to participate in the class.
- You will need a cloth face covering to be properly worn (covering the mouth and nose) in the classroom. We recommend that you bring your own face covering, however a limited supply of disposable masks will be available should you not bring your own. Screen or net face coverings will not be accepted.
- We cannot provide any food or beverage on site, so please bring your own. At a minimum, we recommend that you bring your own bottle of water.
- A handwashing facility will be provided at your training location. We encourage you to use it.
Students who are not able to meet these requirements may be turned away or asked to take another class when the student can adequately meet the requirements. We appreciate your patience with these measures as we are trying to ensure the safety of all who participate and to remain open for training and testing.