Due to the Covid-19 virus, we have had to make numerous changes to the way we conduct classes and testing. The following is a partial list covering the major changes we have had to make.
1. Our reopening plan is based on guidance received from the governor's office through the Department of Licensing. It is imperitive we follow the guidelines set by the state.
The basic guidelines can be seen here (Click Here).
2. As of Thursday May 28th, both Permits and Endorsements can be added online! Go to https://www.dol.wa.gov/onlinesvcs.html and click on either Renew your Driver's License if you will be renewing as well as adding a Permit or Endorsement, or Replace your Drivers License if you adding either without renewing. You are not considered to be legal to ride until you add your Endorsement or Permit with the Department of Licensing!
You must successfully complete all appropriate tests prior to adding the permit or endorsement online.
Your scoring information from classes or testing will be added by the end of the 3rd business day after the completion of your class or testing session. Do not attempt to add the Permit or Endorsement prior to the end of the 3rd business day after you complete the class or testing session!
3. We will no longer be able to accomodate visitors at our facility. Only students and instructors necessary to complete the class will be allowed in the classroom. All particpants will be subject to the guidelines we have established.
4. We can no longer accomodate walk in testing. You must register and pay online for all tests you wish to take.
5. Loaner gear will not be available. You must provide all required riding gear. If you do not have the proper gear, you will not be allowed to participate.
Hopefully we will return to more normal circunstances soon and we will be able to modify or cease to have to follow the guidelines soon and we can return to our usual way of doing business. Until then I want to thank you for your patience and understanding.