Learn the basics of operating a 3 wheel motorcycle!
This is a 15 hour course designed to help you develop the basic skills to safely operate your 3-wheel vehicle. Loaner rigs are not provided at this time, unless you sign up through the Can-Am subsidized program. You must either provide your own rig, or two riders may share one vehicle. Proof of insurance must be provided and all policies must meet the minimum insurance requirements of $10,000 Property Damage, $25,000 Injury and $50,000 per occurrence. Each rig will be required to pass a basic safety inspection in order to be used in the class.
Those that successfully complete this course may have their 3-wheel endorsement added at the DOL with no further testing required.
Due to the Covid-19 virus, loaner gear is no longer available. You are responsible for providing all required riding gear.
Required Items to Bring
- Glasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, or Face Shield
- Full Fingered Gloves(Leather is preferable)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Long Pants, Denim or sturdier preferred. Must be in good repair with no holes, cuts or tears.
- Sturdy Boots or Shoes that completely cover your ankle (canvas high top shoes or Romeo style boots with elastic side panels are not acceptable)
- Personal Helmet: Properly-Fitting & DOT compliant (loaner helmets are no longer available available).
- There will be no refund or rescheduling if you are dismissed for improper riding gear.
To see our schedule and register for a S/TEP class, CLICK HERE