Saturday September 3 10:00 am - 5:00 PM
Sundya September 4 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
MTI Staff / MTI Staff
Learn the basics of operating a 3 wheel motorcycle!
This is a 15 hour course designed to help you develope the basic skills to safely operate your 3-wheel vehicle.
Loaner rigs are not provided. Rigs may be shared between two riders. Each participant must provide their own rig, or have access to a shared rig. Sharing arrangements must be made between participants prior to class. You will not be required to share your rig with a class participant. You must provide proof of insurance. Minimum requirements are: $10,000 Property Damage, $25,000 Injury and $50,000 per occurrence.
3-Wheeled rigs that have automotive seating or controls, stabilizing kits that retain the original drive wheel, rigs with enclosed or partially enclosed seating or are to wide to fit the course will not be allowed. Leaning sidecars or trikes will not be allowed in the course unless they can be locked and safely operated in that condition throughout the course.
Those that successfully complete this course may have their 3-wheel endorsement added at the DOL with no further testing required.
Required Items to Bring
- Glasses, Sunglasses, Goggles, or Face Shield
- Full Fingered Gloves(Leather is preferable)
- Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
- Long Pants, Denim or sturdier preferred. Must be in good repair with no holes, cuts or tears.
- Sturdy Boots or Shoes that completely cover your ankle (canvas high top shoes or Romeo style boots with elastic side panels are not acceptable)
- Personal Helmet: Properly-Fitting & DOT compliant (loaner helmets are no longer available available).
- There will be no refund or rescheduling if you are dismissed for improper riding gear.
|S/TEP Class Fee|
|Washington Resident Any Age||$240.00|
|Active Duty Military Stationed in Washington||$240.00|
|Non Resident Any Age||$320.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.