While we provide motorcycles for the Basic and Intermediate training classes, some riders prefer to use their personal motorcycle. Other classes require the use of your bike. Personal motorcycles are allowed, provided:
- You notify the office by email that you wish to use your personal motorcycle for training if you are enrolling in a BRC or IRT class.
- You provide proof of ownership or written permission to use the bike during the training class.
- You provide proof of liability insurance. Minimums are $10,000.00 Property Damage/$25,000.00 Injury/Death with $50,000.00 per occurrence. A copy of your insurance card will be made and kept with your paperwork.
- Your motorcycle must be street legal, and require an endorsement to ride.
- Your motorcycle will undergo a T-CLOCS safety check by your instructor to assess the condition of your motorcycle. If your instructor determines your bike is not safe or suitable for the class, you will not be allowed to use it.
- All motorcycles should arrive with a full tank of gas. It is your responsibility to have your machine ready to ride.
- Any student that does not have their endorsement or permit must make legal transportation arrangements for the motorcycle to and from class. You will be allowed to store your motorcycle (2-Wheel) in our garage for the duration of the class as long as there is space.
Your instructor will have the final say as to whether or not your personal motorcycle may be used in class.